Spotless Dishwasher Salts
- Available in 500g or 2kg bags
An effective, safe and truly earth-friendly dishwasher powder that cleans dishes beautifully and leaves no toxic residues.
- Fill dishwasher dispenser (1-2 tablespoons) and wash as normal.
- Use with Spotless Dishwasher Rinse Aid (below) or Spotless Citrus Infused Vinegar, or ordinary white vinegar, as optional rinse aids.
- You can also use 1 tablespoon to wash dishes by hand in the sink.
- Dilute with warm water to use for general cleaning all round the home (1 cup to 4 litres of water, or more for heavy cleaning, or mix to a paste to form a powerful cleaning scrub for showers etc.).
- Sprinkle over stubborn grime on pots, pans, roasting trays etc.; cover with warm water and leave to soak for 15 minutes to effectively loosen dirt. Wash as normal.
Ingredients: Soda ash fortified with oxygen, sodium bicarbonate, non-iodated sodium chloride (salt)
Spotless Dishwasher Rinse Aid & General Cleaner
- Available in a 250g bag
An excellent dishwasher rinse aid and multi-purpose cleaner that is naturally occurring and biodegrades easily. Store in a tightly closing container to prevent caking.
- Add up to a teaspoon to your dishwasher dispenser to keep things sparkling.
- Run an empty cycle with a tablespoon of citric acid to clean up the inside of your dishwasher.
- Dilute with water (30ml: a litre) for a brilliant glass cleaner.
- Use to get rid of limescale buildup on taps or kettles.
- Use a stronger solution (125ml: a litre of water) to clean and disinfect counter tops or chopping boards.
Ingredient: Citric Acid
Citric acid kills bacteria, mold, and mildew. It is effective at removing soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, lime, and rust. It is found naturally in food and water and biodegrades readily.
Tips & trouble-shooting
Usage instructions – Dishwasher:
*NB: Before use, please ensure that your dishwasher’s Salt Compartment (normally located in the floor of the machine) is topped up with plain salt (sodium chloride).
*Fill the dishwasher detergent dispenser (1-2 tablespoons) and wash as normal.
*Use a solution of Citric Acid, or Citrus Infused Vinegar Cleaner, or ordinary white vinegar, as a rinse aid, to avoid cloudy streaks on glassware etc.
*Clean your dishwasher’s filters regularly.
Usage instructions – Other uses:
*Use 1 tablespoon to wash dishes by hand in the sink.
*Sprinkle over stubborn grime on pots, pans, roasting trays, ovens, etc.; cover with a sprinkling of warm water and leave to soak for 15 minutes to effectively loosen dirt. Wash as normal.
*Use as above to get rid of tannin stains on teacups, mugs etc.
*Dilute with warm water to use as a general purpose cleaner all around the home.